Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome Home Brunch on Friday

Hello fellow blog readers and/or blog stalkers... Chris (Darrach) here... I just wanted to let everyone know about a Welcome Home Brunch we are having for Evan and the rest of the MacKinnon clan this Friday (June 27th) at 10:00 AM at the Darrach residence. Nothing too fancy... just a light brunch...
I realize some of you are from "away"... like BC and such places... so I figured if I gave you a couple of days notice you could hop in the car tonight and be here on time.
If you need our address, please send me a quick email to cdarrach@gmail.com. (I am sure just posting the email just signed me up for all sorts of new and great offers from various pharmaceutical companies....but it will be worth it to see every single one of your smiling faces)

4 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Oh how I wish I could come. I'm not from BC but Ontario is still just a tad too far to come for brunch. What a great idea though. Have a good time everyone.

k

Family of Four said...

Hi guys! We are the Sweeney's from NB. Tammy and I had emaild a couple of times. Love the photos. Yoir local guide we met in Nanning with another couple from Canada who had adopted a SN girl with cleft lip/palate. And the others in the photo, nannies I believe were the same as when we adopted Sophia. Hope all is well in China and we are going to the island in mid July and would love to be able to meet your family. We will email you with our dates and where we will be. Best of luck on the return home. FYI I can relate to some of the issues as Sophia also pushes really hard when she wants something but is only close to two so it would not be as hard for us. Hang in there!!!

The Sweeney's
www.thesweeneyfamily.blogspot.com

Is Eight Enough? said...

Tammy,

I would LOVE to be there, but sad to say, my Rambling Road Trip # 3 is not due for a year or two. When it does happen, trust me, PEI is on my list! In the meantime, I hope you have an amazing reunion with all your friends! You are a truly blessed family! God truly does some of His finest work through adoption!

Love, Justine

Anonymous said...

:) Can't make it this year, but I'd love to head out your way eventually! Keep in touch and have a great time!
Shelley in BC