Saturday, June 14, 2008

At the Airport!

Well, we are at the airport waiting to fly out! I woke up this morning and I was so overwhelmed. I rolled over and said to Chris, "I don't want to go anymore!" I think we 've waiting so long for this moment and now that it's here, I'm terrified. I'm still feeling sad about not being with Dylan and Alyssa and the whole uncertainty of our trip and what will happen in China is freaking me out! We have found out that we won't be getting Evan on Monday and there is no information on when we might get him. So, we are heading to China and waiting for more paperwork to be completed. PLEASE, let us get the paperwork ASAP!

Caleb is beyond excited and hasn't stopped talking since 4:30 am this morning! This is his first big trip and he has had "butterflies" for days now! He and Chris are off at the arcade and I'm spending time checking out my friends' blogs and emails. It seems familiar to me - I mean, I've been addicted to this for more than a year! Hee hee!

More when we land in Beijing!

LOTS OF LOVE to Dylan and Alyssa!!

8 comments:

Monique said...

Have a safe trip and know that it's all in His hands, you will get Evan when the time is right, I pray it will be fast.

Nikki said...

WOW- I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear updates!!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Praying, Tammy!
Shelley in BC

Julie M. said...

Tammy I am so happy for you this day has come that you are getting on a plane! The new pictures of Evan are beautiful by the way, and I will pray that all the necessary documents are completed and you can meet Evan as soon as possible!

Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Julie

Shawn and Megan Mitchell said...

We thought of you guys all day,trying to imagine what this moment is like. Praying for your safety and health and can't wait to hear from you.

Megan

sandi said...

Hope all goes well and can't wait to read that you are HOME!!!

Sandi

The Carmodys said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way!

k