Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Being Careful...

Hi everyone,
I did read your responses on my last post (which I have since deleted). I need to be careful what I am writing in regards to our process right now. I have been cautioned and since things are precarious right now, we are being very careful.

I am so thankful for all of you who continue to pray for us and for Evan. I am so thankful for your support and encouragement during a time that is filled with stress, anxiety and tears. I thought we would be feeling absolute joy as we prepare for our trip but that is not to be.

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Deuteronomy 31:8

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised.

Hebrews 10:36

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tammy, Obviously I missed something..
I'm sorry, I think of your whole family often!!
Your in my prayers!
Krista

Louise said...

I think I missed something as well!!! I am praying hard that something comes through and you are able to travel as scheduled!
Louise

Tao's Mommy said...

I missed something too?????

Hopefully everything is OK. Do you have your TA yet or are you waiting for it?