Tuesday, January 29, 2008

still nothing...

I left a message for our Provincial Adoption Coordinator to call me yesterday and then Chris called her today and left another message. Haven't heard a word back yet. Very frustrating. Tomorrow I have a meeting at the office building where they work...I don't know if I have it together enough to walk over there and face them by myself. I don't want to be emotional - which I am very emotional! - yet, I really want some answers. I'll see how I feel tomorrow...

Till then....

2 comments:

Isabelle Boudreau said...

You go girl!!LOL! God knows we have to keep bugging them to get answers...it shouldn't be like that, we already have enough to go through...
Isabelle

Dianne said...

It's ridiculous that we have to put something so important in the hands of others and they can just drag their feet with it.

I hope you get that meeting with them and they actually hear what you're saying (that is, in a way that makes themdo something about it!)