Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Find Your Wings...

I have been listening to the song "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris for a couple of weeks now. I can barely listen to it without crying as I dream of my little boy in China. Take a moment to listen to this song, close your eyes and let the music and words fill you as you dream about your children! The depth of love we have in our hearts for our children is scary sometimes. I am filled with an eagerness and excitement to share my life with our new son and to experience the many joys, memories and even the difficulties that will come when our new son is finally home and sharing each day with us! I can already feel in my heart what a treasure he is and what a gift he will be to each of us in our family.

Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knm492yxMfo

Tammy

1 comment:

The MacKinnons said...

We can't wait to meet him... :)