Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD


This is a neat and fun idea that is going around the "blog" world these days. It's called PAY IT FORWARD.
-
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "Pay It Forward" exchange and who make the same pledge on their own blog. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward - on your own blog. So if you want to participate in this, you will have to be one of the first 3 to leave a comment below saying you would like to participate and you will need to email me your mailing address so I will be able to get the handmade item out to you.
-
My email address is tammymackinnon@pei.sympatico.ca and even though the rule says I have a year to do it, I promise I will aim to do it sooner!! And what a surprise to see what your gift will be!
-
Your handmade gift can be anything! Be creative! I usually get 100+ readers every day to my blog so let's hope 3 of you want to Pay It Foward!

PS...Then go out and rent the movie "Pay It Foward" - it's worth it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'd love to participate! I'll be sure to post this on my blog.

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Tammy, I would have loved to participate but as I have already done so on another blog, I was leaving it for others !

Lisa