Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Help!!!

A situation has come up that involves a young child. I cannot give more details yet but please pray that God will reveal what should take place! Money is a HUGE factor in this situation so if anyone knows where we can find a money tree - PLEASE let us know! :-)

“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me"
~John 14:1~

“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."
~John 14:27~

More later...

4 comments:

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Praying...praying...

Danielle said...

Wishing and hoping for you guys Tammy!!!!! Ohh, and please let me know if you ever do find that Money Tree! :-)

Is Eight Enough? said...

Oh the tidbits you drop!! *grin* I will be praying!!

Your dream you had about our children was interesting!!! I would love hear there were three children, so I am hoping you know something I don't know!! *grin*

Corrie said...

I pray that God's will is made known to you regarding this precious child.