Monday, December 31, 2007

Let it SNOW!

Chris' brother and his family just live one street over in our subdivision so the cousins all get to play together whenever they want. Their kids are the same age as our kids so it really works out well. Yesterday they came up for some sledding and snow fun!
Cousin Lauren and Dylan getting ready for a wild ride...

~ My gorgeous Caleb ~

I got Caleb and Dylan shirts for Christmas that say "Handsome is an understatement" - the boys just rolled their eyes and said "Mom!" but I love the shirts and I'm sure all the girls at school agree with me :-)

Three of them ready to head down the hill...

~ Our beautiful Alyssa ~

~ My gorgeous Dylan ~

**Chris and I went to see the movie, PS. I Love You yesterday and it was fantastic. It was just such a good movie and it really made us thankful for our lives and each other. It's a MUST see!!
..
**Happy New Year to everyone...we hope this is a wonderful year for everyone.
..
-Let Jesus be more real in our lives every day
-Let us always be thankful for our precious children (and those to come!!)
-Remember to keep perspective on what stresses us out
-Strive to touch another person's life in a positive way

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy New Year, Tammy! I have a feeling 2008 will be a great year for us both. Relatively soon, we will be seeing the faces of our new little ones! Hurray! :)

Jody said...

What happened to Ethiopia?

Delurking and saying hi.