Thursday, December 13, 2007

I can't believe this!!


Our file is still not sent to Ethiopia!!!! We talked with Kids Link on MONDAY and had all our money deposited into their account so they could send our file. Well, I find out on Tuesday they didn't send it because they had the wrong street address for PEI's office. So, it arrives in PEI on Wednesday and I call the office to make sure it has arrived and that they will send it ASAP. I get an email from them last night saying the courier DID NOT pick up our file but would definitely pick it up on Thursday (which is TODAY). It is now 4:27 and we have not received word yet that our file is on its way. They were supposed to email us as soon as the file was picked up and give us the tracking #. I've emailed them and called them several times today and no one will answer!!!! I really can't believe this! It should have been sent on Tuesday and it's now Thursday and it's still not gone and probably won't be until tomorrow!!!!!

DELAYS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!

UPDATE: It's now 5:40 pm and I heard from our Provincial Adoption Coordinator - our file definitely DID NOT get picked up today by their courier service. I called the courier service myself to find out why it wasn't picked up and found out that the company had a pick up order for YESTERDAY and it's now past closing TODAY and they still didn't do the pick up. The customer service rep insists it will be picked up tomorrow. Well, that's nice but what consolation is that when the courier service (that's supposed to be quick and efficient!!) is 2 days late picking up the file???!!! They are now quoting it will take 3-4 days for our file to get to Ethiopia - well, once they finally get to the place and PICK IT UP!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ugh- how annoying!

Is Eight Enough? said...

Tammy,

I know this frustration! I am praying that it gets through very quickly!!