Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally...good news...

UPDATE on the Update :-) - It's now 8:43 pm and I just received an email from our adoption office saying our file WAS picked up tonight! I have a tracking # for the package so hopefully I can see with absolute certainty that our file is ON THE MOVE!!!

Trying to stay optimistic I will post something uplifting and positive!

I found a song that I really like and the words are very sweet...for all my children...and for my daughter waiting for me in Ethiopia...

It's only for a moment you are mine to hold
The plans that heaven has for you
Will all too soon unfold
So many different prayers I'll pray
For all that you might do
But most of all I'll want to know
You're walking in the truth
And If I never told you
I want you to know
As I watch you grow...

I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams
And that faith gives you the courage
To dare to do great things
I'm here for you whatever this life brings
So let my love give you roots
And help you find your wings

From "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris

2 comments:

Is Eight Enough? said...

Glad to hear you got such great news! Wonderful way to begin the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy, we used that song for a slide show we made for our parents at our wedding. It says all the things that every child should hear from their parents. I love it! I'm glad to hear things are going well with the adoption! You guys are always in our prayers!