Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 Weeks!!

I can't believe 2 weeks from now we will be flying to Beijing! Of course, I am really, really excited but as I was looking over the flight itinerary tonight, I started to get very anxious. It's leaving the kids behind and being so far away from them that makes me nervous. I'm looking at the flights and thinking how LONG and EXHAUSTING they're going to be. Coming back to PEI is even worse. At least we will have the excitement of seeing Alyssa and Dylan and all our friends and family to perk us up!!!

Chris is working 12 hours shifts from now till we leave so I am hoping I can get everything done by myself! I think the packing should be fairly light as we are only taking shorts and tank tops. I have about 2 suitcases full of donations so I have to figure out the weight for all that.

Pray for our little Evan that God prepares his heart to meet his new mommy, daddy and big brother!

WOW, 14 days and counting!!!

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Tammy, I am hoping you get a quick turn around for your LSC. NO DELAYS IN PEI!

I will be following your blog while you are in China.

Monique said...

Come on letter, we need to have it so Evan can come home! Will say some extra prayers.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

The countdown is ON!! Yay. Extra prayers being said here for everything to go well!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for that letter, Tammy!
Shelley in BC

Ricki said...

Wow!! 2 weeks, woohoo!!!
Praying for everything to fall into place!
Ricki

Julie M. said...

My prayers are with you and your family Tammy! You must be SO excited, and wow the next 2 weeks are going to just fly by! Can't wait to see pictures of you all together!