Thursday, May 8, 2008

Travel Dates...

NOTE: We did NOT get our "Letter" yet but our agency is very confident so they have booked our flights as prices are climbing every day and they want to be sure we can get in with the rest of the group. There is one huge obstacle for Chris and I to overcome before we actually make it to China but that's another whole post...more later....


I can't believe I'm typing this but...our agency has booked us for June 14th for Beijing! YAY! Our "gotcha day" with Evan will be on June 16th. The countdown is really on!!!

Krista...if you want me to take a package to your Hanlin, I will! I may not be able to personally visit him but I can either mail it to him or I can maybe have Wendy's husband take it to him. We hope we can visit with Wendy's husband while in Beijing. (For those that dont' know...Wendy is a wonderful friend to our family - she is from China and her husband is still living in China for a bit longer. She has been such a great support for Alyssa and to our whole family.)

Oh my goodness...leaving on June 14! I can't believe we are actually planning and counting down the days to our sweet Evan. YaHoo! We will be returning to Charlottetown on June 27.
One of our referral pictures of Evan. What a little cutie-pie!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

OMG Tammy!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! So thrilled for you guys!! Now the count down is ON!! I hope you'll post pics of your packing and preparations!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear! I knew it had to be coming some time... Good luck to you!

The Carmodys said...

What a nice Father's Day gift that will be! :)

k

Is Eight Enough? said...

Does this mean that the all important paperwork came in, or are you hoping it comes in in time? Do we need to keep praying? :O)

Justine

Monique said...

This is wonderful news, sure wish I were going with you to China, sure could use a holiday. I will say some extra prayers for a safe trip and that Evan adjusts well in his new home.

Nikki said...

EEEk- that is so exciting!!! You can really see how little he is in that picture- I pictured him to be bigger! I hope you get your letter soon and am sooo exciting to hear all about it!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Okay...I'm writing the dates on the calendar right NOW! Can't wait to see you at the arrival gates on June 27th!!

xo

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! I have been so out of the loop lately!! WOW JUNE!! I know you don't have your letter yet...but don't worry...if you remember, Daniel and i were booked to go with itinerary in hand and we didn't receive our letter until the week before we left...I know..very stressful. But I don't think FOI would tell you to book if they weren't sure it was coming!! Good luck to you...happy preparing!!
Natalie Arsenault

Unknown said...

Holy COW!!!!
Thank you so much for your offer! I can send 1 package through CB. So I might as well do that since I already paid for it! LOL (included in the fees)
I'll have to phone you, we received some more news today from CB. They can't say for sure we won't be traveling in June, but they won't say that we are either! LOL

Anonymous said...

one month from now you will be.....you fill in the rest!!!


Natalie