Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching up!

Sorry to my fellow bloggers...I haven't been able to read blogs or comment on blogs for the last week. I am hoping to get back to my "regular" blogs soon as I love to hear how families are doing and to see if anyone recieved exciting news!

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the BIG KIDS CARNIVAL - Yay! Then, when it's over I can finally concentrate on some adoption stuff - like making a list of what to pack, picking up some odds and ends for the trip, making an appointment to get Caleb's immunization shots, getting Evan's room ready (it's filled with donation stuff right now), etc...

We still need a bed for Evan - we had one for him but our little foster girl is using it now. It looks as though she may be with us for a bit so I'll need another bed...I do have a box spring and mattress so if anyone has a single bed frame for sale or for us to borrow -let me know!!

No word on Evan yet...I'm hoping when we get our "Letter" (maybe next week!) I can finally have Blessed Kids get some updated pictures and report on Evan. I have already paid them for the service but the orphanage said they wouldn't give any info out until they knew for sure we were approved to adopt him. So, the Letter will be the proof they need. After all this time I'll probably get an update on Evan the day before we leave! Just my luck...LOL!

21 days and counting......

No comments: