Thursday, May 22, 2008

Perspective...

There's so much I could write about...I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I don't have a spare minute to think. But, then I remind myself how close I am to my son. There are so many families waiting, waiting and still waiting so I have nothing to complain about! I'm just tired ~ perhaps a tad cranky...that's probably an understatement if you asked my husband...a lot on my mind, I guess.

I haven't been sleeping very well at all...this happened the last time we adopted, too. As soon as we knew we were traveling, I barely slept through any night for the 4 weeks before travel. I just find myself tossing and turning, anxious, excited, going over every possible scenerio in my head, imagining and dreaming about "gotcha day" - you know, the usual stuff.

Again...I have NOTHING to complain about - I'm just tired (yes, I know I mentioned this already...I'm going to bed now!)

I'm sure you've all heard but please remember Stephen Curtis Chapman and his family in your prayers tonight. A very tragic accident happened at their home and their 5 year old daughter has died. (She is adopted from China) Click here. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and devestation they are feeling right now.
-

No comments: