Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A small update!

First of all, THANK YOU to all of you who sent emails and left comments for us! I love it!!! It helps me so much!!

We recieved a very small update on Evan last night...the only thing we got were his newest measurements - which is great but oh, I was so hoping for a picture. Oh well, only 5 weeks until we see the "real" thing!!

So, our Evan is exactly the same height as our Alyssa (3 feet) and he has the same size feet. Actually all his measurements are on par with Alyssa (she is 8 months younger) but Evan is 7 pounds lighter than Alyssa! And we thought she was a tiny little thing!

Seriously, I can't wait to get my hands on that little boy!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY!! At least its something - which was better than the big fat nothing you were getting. Now enough with the updates though. BRING THIS BOY HOME! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! As a BTDT, after we received our son's measurements I went to all my fav. kids' stores and bought things that I had held off buying for lack of knowing a size. Well, when we got there, he was swimming in them! Just a thought... :) Can't wait until you can see him with your own eyes and measure him with your arms!
Shelley in BC (Mom to Garnet)

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Yay for an update, Tammy! I can't wait to follow your journey...you will be blogging, right? After all, your journey to Alyssa was the very FIRST blog I had ever read. Can't wait for Evan's arrival on PEI!!

xo
The Clows

Unknown said...

Yay!!! You got an update!!
He sounds tiny!! I bet you can't wait to fatten him up! LOL
Do you have a travel date set yet??
I'm so excited for you!