Sunday, April 27, 2008

"The Makeover"

The girls decideed I needed a make over today (while I was trying to sleep outside on my lounge chair) and WOW, was it ever a transformation! They were VERY serious about the whole makeover and worked really hard at getting just the "right amount" of clips in my hair and just the most "perfect" shade of lipstick. (Note to self: throw the lipstick away - it's hideous!).

While the girls were working so earnestly on my makeover, Alyssa says "Dad is going to love this!" It was too cute.

Getting the lipstick perfect...the girls said they were making me into a "Woman popstar"


And...I think they succeeded...wouldn't you say?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hehehee, awww how cute!

Monique said...

Great job Alyssa! Mummy looks fabulous!

Danielle said...

Wow Tammy, you should be hiring them out for weddings! LOL!

The Carmodys said...

Gorgeous! You're a good mommy letting the girls do that to you!

k