Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Evan is home - SORT OF!

The other day the kids and I were fooling around, being silly while we talked about Evan and discussing when he would finally get to come home. I have a little "boy" on my front steps - I bought him at Walmart and he holds a flower pot. Well, I decided to have some fun with the kids and pretend this was our Evan. We have a picture of Evan on our fridge so I taped the picture to the little boy - just for a laugh with the kids! Well, I should have known Alyssa would take it seriously (she is funny and smart but EXTREMELY serious)!! The boys thought it was an absolute hoot but Alyssa INSISTS on keeping "our Evan" in her room now so he doesn't get cold on the deck!!! I tried to sneak "our Evan" back out to the deck last night and she got terribly upset so now he's back safe and sound in her room! TOO FUNNY!

Here is our little Evan...home with us...well, sort of! Hehehehe




1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hehe, that is adorable. Little girls are so funny.