Monday, April 14, 2008

Entering a new week...

Half of April is over already...wow, the time really does go by quickly.

We talked with our agency over the weekend and we found out FOR SURE we will not be traveling in May. But, I am okay with that. It's nice to know one way or the other and it gives me more time to prepare. There is so much going on in the next month. And June is only 1.5 months away!!

Because we have some fundraisers on the go (Two Homes One Heart and for Evan's orphanage) I really need to be here to help with the planning and being at the events. I also have to go through all the summer clothing and clean out my basement! (I love organzing and cleaning so don't feel sorry for me!)

I have some painting projects I'd like to get done. (This is probably an unrealistic dream but I've added it to my list anyway)

I need to get my garden ready for spring/summer. Actually, I know nothing about gardens so I have a couple of friends who usually come over and help me.

Here is something that might interest you and it's coming up THIS Saturday!!

$$ TOONIE SALE $$
name brand, pre-snuggled clothing for kids
infant sizes up to big kids size 12
Enjoy a day of GREAT bargains while you treat yourself to some yummy treats at our
"LemonAID for Hope" stand (Caleb named it and it's our kids' stand!)
Children can enjoy face painting, coloring and a play area while parents shop
When: Sat, April 19
Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Place: West Royalty Community Center
(across from Capitol Honda, Ch'town)
Over 2000 items of children's clothing to be sold!
DON'T MISS OUT!
This is going to be a FUN event so make sure you come out and get some bargains!
As always...you can purchase Wii tickets by clicking on the "Donate" button on the right hand side of our blog.
Have a great day!!!

No comments: