Thursday, November 22, 2007

What's Up?

Well, I emailed Kids Link and our file is still in Ottawa. Let's pray it gets back THIS week so we can send it off to Ethiopia before the end of the month!!!

Other news....

--I'm hosting a Christmas Craft Party tomorrow night (Friday) and I still have a few tickets left. We will be making 12 homemade christmas cards and an awesome whimisical wooden christmas tree (about 2 feet tall). We will have munchies as well! Cost is $40 and ALL proceeds will towards our donation to the orphanages in Ethiopia! If you want to come, just email me.

--Saturday Night at 7:00 pm at East Wiltshire school
Our big Buffet Dinner and Concert Event!
This is going to be so fun - we have Scott Parsons, Joey Kitson and Ninth Hour performing and they are so good!!! I hear the lead singer of Ninth Hour is really hot so I can't wait to see him perform!! (FYI - it's my husband! I'm not lusting after another man - ha ha!)
Tickets are only $15 for the dinner and concert! Email me if you would like to come or feel free to show up at the door on Saturday night!

CBC Radio is interviewing me tomorrow (Friday) about the event and our upcoming adoption so I'll post the link when I know it's going to be on.

Keeping our fingers crossed for our file to be back THIS WEEK!!! :-)

PS....skip over to our family's charity blog as we've had another orphanage in China contact us for help! I can't wait to gather the money to send to this orphanage and give the children new snowsuits and baby formula! www.twohomesoneheart.blogspot.com

No comments: