Friday, November 9, 2007

Our file is being translated RIGHT NOW!

Kids Link emailed me to let me know our file was sent to Ottawa 2 days ago to be translated, legalized and authenticated! We are so thrilled!!! Let's pray for a very quick turn around in Ottawa and then it can finally head to Ethiopia!!!

Waiting very anxiously for our sweet girl!

Also, please head over to our charity blog at www.twohomesoneheart.blogspot.com to read about our upcoming "Sharing Our Love" Christmas Gala event!!!!

1 comment:

Is Eight Enough? said...

Tammy,

I spent my morning reading your old news on your blog. It is neat to see what creative ideas you have for raising money! I hope and pray that you do well!!

Again, we are on the same timeline. We both had a delay of a week at Kidslink and *apparently* our file went to Ottawa on November 7; let's hope it really did this time. You are fortunate that KL emailed you; I did not receive confirmation, so I sent an email asking to be sure.

Looking forward to hearing your file is back!!

Have you thought about putting a 'donate' link on your blog?