Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Broken...

Just when something positive happens, we are blindsided by events that break our hearts. There are some things going on right now that I'm not able to share on this blog but I would sincerely ask for your prayers. I feel like we are under attack - well, I'm under attack but it affects the whole family. Most of this is coming from my role as spokesperson for the PEI Adoption Coalition. I can't say too much, I just want to ask for your prayers. Please, please please pray this does not affect our current adoption.

2 comments:

Julie M. said...

you have my prayers! Hopefully things will get better soon.

Julie

Is Eight Enough? said...

Tammy,

I am praying for your right now!! Lord I just ask that you would lift Tammy up!! Shadow her with your wings and keep her, her family and their adoption in Your loving care. Amen