Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today is National Children's Day!

Visiting the children in Dominican Republic
Our own crew (Caleb, Nathan, Dylan & Alyssa)
FYI: Nathan is our oldest "son" who lived with us for 6 years. He is now "grown-up" and living on his own! He still comes back to visit and the kids adore him!

Precious children - they need us
Smiles of children - priceless!

Our little Alyssa when she was known as "Duan Li" - here she is in the orphanage!

Let's celebrate children today!!! What an amazing gift we are given when we experience the love and uniqueness of each and every child.


Each child deserves to be loved, cherished, adored and cared for!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

So sweet, I love than picture of Alyssa.
I'm confused....who is Nathan?

Nikki said...

What beautiful pictures. I went to the DR last summer on a humanitarian trip and am going back this summer for a month (http://heroholiday07.blogspot.com) I love everything about that country and the kids just melt my heart.
Funny, since you are adopting from Ethiopia and that is where my 2 sponsor child live- the DR and Ethiopia!
Nikki