Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a kid!



Well Evan seems to be getting back to his old self...cranky, demanding and wanting a new toy! His pain is much worse but that's because they were trying to give him less meds. Needless to say, we asked for an extra dose and PLEASE lace it with lots of codeine...haha...kidding of course...sort of.
-
He is CRANKY! I guess I would be too but this is what I feared...being alone with him and not being able to do anything to please him :-( We brought the game cube and after a frantic phone call to Dylan at home to see why it wasn't working we realized dumb me - I forgot one of the cords so he isn't able to play it. I'm trying to find one here in the hospital...surely somewhere on some floor there is an extra gamecube!
-
When the pediatrician was checking over Evan she noticed a heart murmur so the cardiologist was in today to check it out. Evan does have 2 different heart murmurs I'm told and he will have a few tests later today. I'm sure everything will be fine and then.....hopefully we can leave tomorrow! YAY!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little trouper!!! Glad everything went well with his surgery!

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Elizabeth, Deryl, Jacob, and Sophie!

Nana said...

Bless his little heart..........he will be just fine Tammy. Thanks for updating!

Dianne/Nana

Is Eight Enough? said...

Tammy!! Haven't *seen* you for while! Your little boy is gorgeous - as are your other children! I can't believe how he has changed! Also, he is such a brave boy to go through that surgery.

Hope all goes well with your little 'adoptive' person! I'll keep my eyes posted. It has been so busy over here just trying to keep my head above water that I haven't been able to be faithful to my blogger friends!

Take care,

Justine

Unknown said...

Poor little guy, poor little mom!!!
I can only imagine how hard it must be for both of you!!
Find a cord for the game cube!!!!
take care
Krista

Deb said...

Aww! Poor Evan, God bless him. Hope he is all better.