Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Who wants a Wii?

IT COULD BE YOU!

Our 11 year old son, Caleb had the idea to have a raffle to help raise money for his brother's adoption. Together we decided on a Wii Raffle.

The Wii is so much more than a video game - it is a way for the whole family to interact, laugh, compete and have a great time together. Friends can get together for an afternoon or evening of fun and laughter. You can also load family photos and watch slideshows on the Wii. The Wii also plays Gamecube games so if you have those you can enjoy the fun on your new Wii!

Ticket donations are $5 each or 3 for $10 (or more if you are so inclined)

You could win: Brand new Wii System with controller and the amazing, popular Wii Sports game.

Draw Date will be Wednesday, April 30th. I posted a donate button on the right hand side so you can get tickets that way. ( I may change it to "Chip In") When you donate through paypal, we will send you a ticket number or numbers depending on how many you buy. I will videotape the draw as well.

You can also email me at tammymackinnon@pei.sympatico.ca if you would like tickets.

The money from this raffle will be given to our newest son's orphange - The Social Welfare Institute of Liuzhou in Guangxi. The money will be used to care for the many children at this orphanage, providing formula, food, clothing, beds, cribs, toys and many other necessities.


Our 9 year old son has a bowl-a-thon in the making so I'll let you know when that's set to go!

Also...thanks to those of you who left comments and called me in regards to my last post...I'm so glad you understand and know that I'm not losing my mind!!

No comments: