Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged!

Ha ha ha ha...I've been tagged by Danielle. I'm sure she tagged me so I would finally update my blog! Hee Hee! I started working full time (for a few weeks) and WOW, it's hard to find time to do my "blogging" - not just my blog but catching up with everyone else's news on their blogs!

So, for you Danielle, I will post...

Because I was tagged I have to share 10 random things about me (boring!)
Here are the rules:

Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person (can be totally nonsensical)
Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it.
You can't tag the person who tagged you.
As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers.

10 Random Things About Me:

1. My hair was always stick straight growing up and then after I had children it went curly. It's so curly that sometimes people think I've gotten a perm. So wierd...

2. I am an extreme neat freak (ask my husband). I cannot relax at home if there is anything out of place...if I see dirt on the floors or handprints on mirrors it actually fills me with anxiety and I have to clean it right away.

3. I had a 3.95 GPA in college (out of 4 in case you weren't sure) What's funny about that is I am known to be a scatterbrain and somewhat "dumb" about current events and really "important" things like politics, world news, science, math, history, etc.... I guess I was really great at memorization in college and did extremely well on tests and then forgot about it all after graduation. Go figure...buy, hey - ask me anything about adoption or the plight of children worldwide and I will know more than you ever wanted to know!!!

4. I love working as a Administative Assistant - I love the organizational part of the job and having lists that I can check off when things are accomplished. Again, another anal aspect of myself.

5. I am addicted to Diet Pepsi. I don't drink coffee or tea - I never have. I have never had even one cup of either coffee or tea but I drink Diet Pepsi every day (just one!). Last year I switched from regular pepsi to diet and I lost 16 pounds.

6. I have never been drunk. People have tried but I HATE the taste of alcohol and am really afraid of how crazy I'd be if I ever were to get drunk.

7. I have never had a cavity (and yes, I have all my real teeth!)

8. I love eating out and would eat out every night of the week if we could afford it! I don't really enjoy cooking and I find it hard to think of meals that everyone in our family enjoys. Going out is just so much more enjoyable. :-)

9. My deepest desire to take my family to Ethiopia or China or Dominican to live and work at an orphanage for at least 1 year.

10. I am probably one of the most competitive people you will ever meet.

So, now my turn to tag people... I tag Krista, Chase, Megan (private blog), Justine and Sam.

Have a great day!

Tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, alright.... You got your 10 boring facts about me haha! I guess we had a little more in common than I realized! :P

Danielle said...

Yep, I tagged you so you'd update your blog! :-P

Red Sand said...

I've run out of random things to share on mine, since almost everything I post is just one random thing after another... but thanks for thinking of me!