Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fourth Place

Today was the final day for the Hockey Provincials! Dylan's team lost in the semi-finals but can I just say they were AMAZING!! They worked their little butts off and really showed what an awesome team they are. Dylan scored 2 goals and just amazed us with his stick handling and determination.

Some of the moms wore our son's jerseys to show our support and cheer them on. (Teams have 2 jerseys - one for home games and one for away games). I don't think I've ever screamed so much in my life! (well, maybe during child birth - ha ha)



Me wearing Dylan's hockey jersey and cheering him on...and can I just say I was really proud (and relieved!) to be able to fit into my 9 year old's hockey jersey!!!


The best little hockey team around (in my books!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Glad to hear they did so well... and with the whole child birth thing... haha I guess we'll find out what that's like here soon!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Way to go Dylan!!

I can't wait to go to Kennedy's events and cheer her on!! You look and sounds like such a proud mom, Tammy, which I know you are!!