Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Break...

So, we're well into our March Break here in PEI. I have been looking foward to March Break for awhile now because it means I get a break as well from work (I work in the school system)...

So far things are going fairly well...some moments I keep asking myself, "why are we adding another child again???" The boys are trying to talk us into letting both of them come to China with us but I keep telling them I am not willing to meet my son for the first time ever while trying to break up an argument between them. Honestly, if they could make it through even 1/2 a day without bickering, fighting, being annoying to each other, I might actually consider taking both of them. But, at this point, we are only taking Caleb as I just can't imagine a 30 hour + trip with these 2 hooligans at each other's throats!!!!

Help us all!

This is what these sweet boys look like when they are begging us to take them both to China...

This is what they look like the minute we turn our backs...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Is this what we're in for?!?!

Anonymous said...

i got an idea book 2 seat at the back of the plane and 2 at the front of the plane and put dylan up front with chris and put caleb at the back of the plane with you tammy. ever thougth of that!

Is Eight Enough? said...

I hear you on this one!! The only reason we are considering taking our older boys is because they are old enough to have their own room and their own row of seats on a plane! Any younger and they would be 'work'!

I AM going to do your Random thingy!! Just haven't got there yet! :o))

Danielle said...

I say take them both...and just book them seats that aren't near yours. That way, if they act up on the plane you can pretend they aren't yours! LOL!!!