Monday, August 25, 2008

Slowing Down...

There are some things Chris and I are working on (outside our family life) and I have found there is not time for blogging! We are doing well, the kids are doing well and we are taking a bit of a break before school starts again. I will start blogging again but for the next little bit, things are going to be craaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy!




There were HUNDREDS of ladybugs at this beach...the kids loved them. Alyssa and Evan with their "lucky ladybugs"!


Oh, the girls are going to be swooning over this hunk!!! :-)

Gorgeous - but then I'm biased!




Cutie pie EVAN!

4 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Great pictures Tammy. Do what you have to do . . . we'll keep checkin' in on ya! :)

k

Karen Nieuwhof said...

LOVE the pics. What handsome boys! All 4 of them. And Alyssa is just gorgeous!
Got your comment on my blog and we'll make some plans later in Sept. OK? It's crazy around here too. I can't wait for school. The kids don't echo my sentiments though. Go figure! hee, hee

Deb said...

Sweet pics.
Hope all is going well.
Life sounds busy!

Unknown said...

Hey Tammy,
We're almost ready to go!!
3 days to go!
Make sure you check in often and leave me comments! I may be asking for lots of advice!! LOL