Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello again!

Well, the countdown is on for school...3 days for Evan and Alyssa and 4 days for Caleb and Dylan. We organized all the school supplies, sneakers, lunch bags, backpacks and all the other little goodies needed for a fresh school year.

I want to draw your attention to the video I posted on the side of my blog (right side). It's a bit long (about 10 minutes) but it is so good to watch. It talks about passion for orphans, God's passion for orphans and believing God is big enough to make a difference!

If you want to see the video full size, click on this link.

1 comment:

Shawn and Megan Mitchell said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the video. It confirms for me our decision to adopt and love a child whose heart is only a fraction of what God created. I cannot wait to share in your joy of loving and holding a child whose life is so broken. All of those children represent to me my sweet little girl, your Evan, your Alyssa.... it's true, some will never understand, but for those who do, the video speaks clearly of why we bring home children from around the world to love and treasure; because of God's love!