Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Adam and Carolyn and I need to tell 7 things about myself....hmmm....what is there you wouldn't know about me....

1. I love to laugh. I love to laugh so hard that my stomach hurts and tears are in my eyes. I love it when something is so funny that everytime I think of it, I start laughing all over again. My husband and I have had some really fun laughs like this and I love it.

2. I have never smoked a full cigarrette or gotten drunk. I hate the taste of alcohol and I can taste it no matter how small the amount. The other night I ordered a dessert at a restaurant and thought it tasted like cough medicine. I said "there must be alcohol in this!" and sure enough there was rum in the sauce. It is now a BIG joke in the family to try and get me "drunk" on Christmas Eve....every year they say, "this is the year Tammy!" and we all laugh.

3. I used to be so skinny that my high school basketball coach strongly encouraged me to eat donuts and drink milkshakes to gain some weight!

4. I LOVE detective work and really wish I had pursued a career as an FBI agent. I think I would be really good at it! I even looked into a private investigator course a few years ago but just felt I didn't have the time or lifestyle (with 4 kids) to do nighttime undercover work. I applied to be an auxiliary police officer but they closed the program before I got in. Bummer!

5. If my house is untidy or needs cleaning, I am CRANKY. As soon as it's clean, I'm a new person - happy and sweet. I've tried, unsuccessfully, for years not to worry about the tidiness of the house. :-(

6. I was 18 when I met my future husband. We started dating a few weeks after my 18th birthday (he was 19) and I never doubted I was too young to know he was the one I wanted to marry. And, here we are 13 years of marriage later and I still like waking up to him!

7. I do not like having a lot of children...it is a ton of work, exhausting and hard for me to keep a calm, peaceful house. BUT, I love each child I have and was THRILLED and EXCITED to have each child join our family. And, if the possiblity of a 5th child comes up, I'll do it in a second!

No comments: