Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to School

Well, after a great summer with the kids it is time for school. The boys were very excited to get back to school and see their friends. I guess "mom" can only entertain them for so long before I'm not cool enough. Hmmm.... We did have a great summer and we did many different activities but getting back into routine is always nice.


Caleb - 1st day of Gr. 6!
Dylan - 1st day of Gr. 4. I can't believe I let him go to school with that hairdo but we both have very different opinions on what looks "cool" for Gr. 4!

Alyssa and I set up a little "classroom" in our Rec. room for Alyssa to go to school. We are learning lots of fun things like ABC's, shapes, colors, weather, seasons, sounds, etc... She is beyond excited about having school with me. Today she was calling me "teacher" instead of "mom". Too funny!

3 comments:

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

LOVE your classroom in the rec room! Alyssa is going to be all ready when she gets to school! Your boys are really growing up! You have such a beautiful family.

Danielle said...

So cute! Love your classroom!! :-)

--Danielle

MacLaren Family said...

Hey all. So nice to be able to see new pics of the kids and hearing all the news of what is going on. It is too easy to feel out of touch when we are so far away. I talked with Alyssa today, while she was at the other MacKinnon's and she sounded soooo excited about school with mom! We can always learn from your gift of creativity with kids, Tammy. We love you all.