Friday, April 30, 2010

What's up?

It's totally time for an update! SO much has been happening...I was going back through the blog and it's been kinda "deep" hasn't it? And no real update on the family or any pictures. Hmmmm, I've been negligent. :-(

All the kids are doing great! It's hard to believe only 37 more days of school and then SUMMER BREAK! I can't wait! I resigned from my job at Canadian Blood Services and finished up on April 1st. Now I am home and LOVING it. Seriously, life has just sort of settled down. Much less chaos. More time hanging out together. Just all around better.







7 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW, they are getting so big!

Jody said...

They are sure getting big. Glad to hear that things are more settled and fun for you all.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Tammy, the kids are sure growing up! It's been so long since I've seen you or talked to you. Looking forward to catching up sometime. Perhaps I'll send out an email soon and try to get everyone together.

Hope all is well.
Carolyn

Monica said...

Yay - an update! I check your blog often so this was a fantastic surprise!

The kids look wonderful! And I'm glad to hear life is a little less hectic lately. Maybe more blogging will be in order, hint hint? (Don't take me too seriously - I know you are a very busy mama!)

Amy said...

Seriously- could they be any cuter? :0)

worldamazingfacts said...

ya its so big man

friv 4 juego said...


What is your choice and I think you have some comfortable time after the holiday at Canadian Blood Services.