Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Check out the links!

Hi everyone!
-
I have been wanting to write "part 2" of my recent blog post but haven't had the chance to sit and really think about what I wanted to write. I am really trying to hear God's voice these days and wanting to know how I can share his love more deeply with others.
-
I am so touched by the truly beautiful words written by all the commenters about my last post. Some brought tears to my eyes and every single one spoke to my heart.
-
I have added several links to the right side of the blog. I hope you can take the time to click on each one and see the amazing things God is doing every single day with ordinary people like you and me. They are "ordinary" but they are sharing God's love so extravagantly! This is my prayer...to love others extravagantly the way Jesus loves me...every single day.
-
More to come....
-
Can I just leave you with a beautiful photo of my son, Evan who just turned 6 yesterday !!!(b'day pictures will come soon)...he is such a little wonder in our house. How have I been blessed with such a child? Why do I deserve to care for him and share the joy he brings every single day???? God is definitely too good!


If you have not considered adoption, or more specifically the waiting child program or older child adoption, you need to call me! We so need to talk! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super cute picture!! Happy Bday too!

alicia

Deb said...

breathtaking! simply gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Awww, he is so sweet!