Monday, December 15, 2008

YAY for our friends!

I am so excited for our friends, Megan and Shawn. They are in Ukraine and have just accepted a referral for a sweet, beautiful 3 year old girl!!! Megan and I have shared a lot of highs and lows through our adoption processes and I am just so thrilled this has all worked out so well for their family!

I have been trying to post pictures and updates for the last week and just can't find the time....I coached 6 basketball games over the weekend, I just finished cleaning the house, I've been checking my emails every 10 minutes to get updates from Megan and Shawn and for some reason I just can't get time to upload the pictures from my camera to the computer. And there are some really cute pictures on the camera!!!!!

I have to go up and put the kids to bed but maybe later if I get my second wind I'll post. If not, another day!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: