Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I finally got time to upload some pictures...I was planning to wrap presents but then I found myself down on the computer checking out Megan and Shawn's blog - they put up photos of their new daughter from Ukraine - she is so beautiful!!! It's a private blog but if you're interested, email Megan and tell her you follow our blog.

We have been busy getting everything ready for Christmas...we are all really excited this year...

Nathan was over for a pre-christmas dinner and gift opening because he is going to Toronto to visit his dad over Christmas. This will be our first Christmas without Nathan in years!!! We had a great time decorating the tree and he opened his gifts. (pictures way below).

Only 1 week left...where does the time go????


Alyssa and her "friend", Nicholas. She has a HUGE crush on him and lights up whenever she sees him!


Evan at his Kindergarten Christmas concert


Alyssa at her concert...she looked so beautiful but I could NOT get her to smile for the pictures (except for the one she's in with Nicholas - no joke!)


Mommy and Evan

Nathan having fun with Evan

Nathan and Alyssa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wowzers Tammy, Nathan isn't a teenager anymore.. he's a man! Look at that!! Merry Christmas to all of you guys!!!

Nikki said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

As well, I never heard back from you about the photo. I usually charge $5 to switch photos. I went ahead and switched Evan's to the photo you wanted, but you didn't send me the group photo for the side.

Deb said...

Beautiful pictures Tammy.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Glad to hear Nathan was able to come for a visit before heading off to see his dad. Sounds like fostering has many rewards and long lasting love.
Bless you guys.